My current job is working on the django backend of a SPA/JS. Truth is, our
django does not serve any JS file. The whole SPA is a bunch of static
files, served by nginx. Every and only request with a path starting with
/api are routed to Django.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAEuG%2BTbJU51NE0n2u%3DopdisOANM%3Dp%3Dn-h%3DvdABdzrzUj7F4a7A%40mail.gmail.com.