On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 3:30 AM Carlton Gibson <carlton.gib...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What does it need from Ops? (Is there a `docker run-my-service`? Could we
> leverage djangoproject.com (and GitHub) logins, or are they always going
> to be separate?)

Markus has done more investigation on how to run it, though my impression
is that it's relatively easy since he had it up before I'd got off the
plane back to the US. Not sure about the djangoproject.com login situation
- we need to investigate how flexible the plugin system is, and it might
need OpenID on the Django end.

Andrew