Whoah there!

This thread has been hijacked by the lack of reading comprehension. Nobody (in
this thread) has complained of DMARC reports being too large.

The problem in this thread is an issue with some DMARC report senders failing
to parse the DMARC URIs properly, if that DMARC URI includes size limits.

I now return you to our normally scheduled programming.

Matt