success.

[JCZ] While I don't have a crystal ball to predict success of a
technology (to respond to other people's concerns), I would strongly
support addressing IEEE 802 Wireless technologies. Chances are that if
3GPP likes the solution, they will add some bits, change the name, and
will adopt it as a non-IETF solution.

Jc

> - JOuni
>

> > Regards
> > Charlie P.
> >

> > On 9/4/2014 3:14 AM, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,

> >> In DMM, precedents and the keen NETEXT, there seems to be a
> >> hard-rooted disconnect between the product developped - (P)Mobile
IP