From: Paul Hoffman <paul.hoff...@icann.org>
Date: Wed, May 19, 2021 at 12:59 PM
Subject: [dns-privacy] New draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative and
draft-pp-dprive-common-features
To: dpr...@ietf.org <dpr...@ietf.org>

Greetings again. Peter and I have revised
draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative and
draft-pp-dprive-common-features based on recent mailing list traffic. One
major change is that we realized that we could move even more sections from
unauth-to-authoritative to common-features because they would apply to the
fully-authenticated use case. Please review them to see if you agree.

If people like the idea of us splitting out common features, it would be
good if it too became a WG document, particularly to help focus the
discussions on the unauthenticated and fully-authenticated use cases.

--Paul Hoffman and Peter van Dijk

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pp-dprive-common-features-01.txt
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative-01.txt