Hi K-J

Em 06/11/2018 10:08, K-J LibreOffice escreveu:
> Hi,
> some questions:
>
> Am 05.11.2018 um 17:21 schrieb Olivier Hallot:
>> * we would like to invite other language communities to join the new
>> LibreOffice Documentation share in NextCloud, as Brazilians, Germans and
>> Turks already did.
> 1. Is it possible to get a "restrictive" admin for the German folder
> (not for me but in general)?

@infra told me they have to tweak the installation and harmonize with
the single sign-on (SSO).

> 2. Is it possible for the German admin to get an info-mail or something
> similar for all actions which happened in German folder? You know that
> is easier to make chaos in NC than in ODFAuthors.

Have a look at your user settings in NC in the page "Activity" and set
the actions where you want to be notified. Beware you can be flooded by
mails because it is a global setting for all NC files or activities.

> 3. Is it possible in NC to lock a document for a period of time so that
> nobody else can work on it? E.g. for working on a local version?
> Sometimes you need to download it for working on it because LOOL doesn't
> provide all features.

Not that I know of, and not in Plone as well. So my advise is to
communicate in the mailing list your activities as before. You can
however, add a comment to the file in the web interface of NC so it is
possible to leave a comment on who is working on the file.

Regards

-- Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Comunidade LibreOffice