From: "Peter Schofield" <psaut...@gmail.com>
To: "libreOffice" <documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: 22/08/2020 11:26:42
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Guide - Toolbar Appendix 2nd Example

Hello

After some suggestions from the LO Doc Team, I have uploaded a second example
IG7013-Toolbars-Example-Appendix-02 for the Impress Guide 7.0.

Standard toolbar now has a numbered list in columns instead of a screenshot for
Visible Buttons.
Line and Filling toolbar has a table instead of a screenshot for Visible
Buttons.

Comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com