From: "Peter Schofield" <psaut...@gmail.com>
To: "Steve (GMail)" <stevemfanning...@gmail.com>
Cc: "LibreOffice" <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: 23/08/2020 10:51:25
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Guide - Toolbar Appendix 2nd Example

Hello Steve and the Docs Team

One question needs answering.

Do I list the toolbars in the same order as shown in Figure 1, which is in
alphabetical order. This context menu is opened by going to View > Toolbars on
the main menu bar.

The alternative is to put the main toolbars first, then the minor toolbars.
Question is which toolbars are the main toolbars? People will differ in opinion.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com