Hello everyone,

I was looking at the second version of Appendix B and the checkmark
appeared just fine for me and it looked really good.

About the word "installed", I agree with Steve that it could sound
repetitive.

To this discussion, I would like to suggest a couple of options as shown in
the screenshots below:

*Suggestion 01* - Highlight the visible buttons with the Strong Emphasis
character style and indicate it in the text before the figure:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/3RC3TMsL5aRwccL

*Suggestion 02* - Divide the visible buttons from the available ones:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/erBHjygq5xZdg7X

Hope I could contribute to this matter.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano