Hello Steve

The layout for Standard toolbar is my preference.

The check mark is Zapf Dingbats font. Maybe that is why you get the font
substitution message. I shall think of an alternative to use in Liberation Sans
font. Any ideas?

I want to avoid using a graphic for the check mark. In macOS a check mark is
used in Visible Buttons and in Windows the icon is highlighted for tools
installed on a toolbar.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com