Hello,

I think you're looking at the wrong side of the switch's use. The most important part of this particular switch is the ability to isolate the magneto from the ground when the engine is running, because we want the engine to run and keep on running. This particular switch is selected because of its _isolating_ abilities approved by aircraft authorities. So do not search for another switch than the one prescribed in the parts-list.

Best regards

Guy