Rob you forgot to mention that on two of those occasions when we had prop work
done, that there were other faults also.The blades looked like they had been
refinished by someone who had never spray painted before. At least once there
was an issue with seal installation with grease being sprayed everywhere on
use.Laurie

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

  On Sun, 23 Jul, 2017 at 6:16 am, Ian Williams<ag...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:   Hi
Rob,Can you explain the difference in TBO between the BT and T blades ?   I
thought both were the same.Best regardsIan Williams

Sent from my iPad