Have any Dimona operators found that their bird diverges to the right when
rotating for takeoff? Mine consistently does that as the tailwheel lifts
off. After 400 or so flights I think I am past adding right rudder for a
prop that turns contrary to all the taildraggers I have flown.

 Michael Stockhill
Polson MT