I am just an ancient retired Electronics Engineer, but I cannot see how a
QC3/4/5 charger is going to help my charging. My tests were done with the same
charger and cable and three different devices that needed to be charged. The
only parameter that was changed was the devices, and they charged at different
rates so the implication to me is that the charging circuitry in the phones is
limiting the current. This test was repeated with  as said below with 6
chargers.

Peter