On 03/05/2023 17:40, Peter Merchant wrote:
On 03/05/2023 17:15, Tim wrote:
In regards to gkrellm look in your home folder from .gkrellm2. open this folder and look
for user-config file, there is a setting in there called "save_position" (about
line 16), remove the numerical value, reboot or log out the desktop, move Gkrellm to the
required location, right click on the GKrellm monitor and select configuration, select
General, Properties Tab and select the following three options Set sticky state, set on
top of other windows of the same type, Set window type to be a dock or panel, click OK.
It should now stay there if it still does not work try changing the theme, I am using
clockwork Cobalt without issue.

The running version gkrellm 2.3.11 on Mint 21.1 XFCE

Hope it helps

I hope that it does too. I set to sticky as suggested, but didn't like what it
did if I set Window type to be dock/panel, But on the first config screen was a
'remember location for next startup' so I ticked that.

We will see over the next few days if that has resolved it. Thanks for your
help.  I am on the same version.

Peter

10 May. This seems to have worked so far.

Peter