Jim Theisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi Drake Experts
/
/I have put a new 5645 xtal in my T-4X transmitter and using the C2 cap can only get the frequency to 4546.11.

Is this normal and is it close enough. I needed to install a 5595 xtal in my R-4A and it came on freq just fine.

What is the C6 cap by T-14 used for I see no changes in any readings when turned.

Thanks

Jim

WB8REH
/