Not exactly my error is

org/bouncycastle/cms/CMSException
        at
org.pdfbox.pdmodel.encryption.SecurityHandlersManager.class$(SecurityHan
dlersManager.java:84)
        at
org.pdfbox.pdmodel.encryption.SecurityHandlersManager.<init>(SecurityHan
dlersManager.java:86)
        at
org.pdfbox.pdmodel.encryption.SecurityHandlersManager.getInstance(Securi
tyHandlersManager.java:159)
        at
org.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument.openProtection(PDDocument.java:905)
        at org.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument.decrypt(PDDocument.java:489)
        at
org.pdfbox.util.PDFTextStripper.writeText(PDFTextStripper.java:204)
        at
org.pdfbox.util.PDFTextStripper.getText(PDFTextStripper.java:149)
        at
org.dspace.app.mediafilter.PDFFilter.getDestinationStream(PDFFilter.java
:110)
        at
org.dspace.app.mediafilter.MediaFilter.processBitstream(MediaFilter.java
:155)
        at
org.dspace.app.mediafilter.MediaFilterManager.filterBitstream(MediaFilte
rManager.java:327)
        at
org.dspace.app.mediafilter.MediaFilterManager.filterItem(MediaFilterMana
ger.java:296)
        at
org.dspace.app.mediafilter.MediaFilterManager.applyFiltersItem(MediaFilt
erManager.java:266)
        at
org.dspace.app.mediafilter.MediaFilterManager.applyFiltersAllItems(Media
FilterManager.java:234)
        at
org.dspace.app.mediafilter.MediaFilterManager.main(MediaFilterManager.ja
va:185)

What do you reckon?

Hamish