I can see your point Charlie, but maybe the people who we REALLY need to
ask are the people who put on the DXpedition and went there.  Just like
those who climb Mt. Everest or K2, they knew what they were getting into
beforehand and knew what was likely to happen when they got there.

It seems there are people willing to go to these places so we can sit in
our comfy chairs and try to work them.  They do so on their own
responsibility.  They took the risk and great personal cost to do so.
How are THEY going to feel if the entity is deleted and their work was
for naught?

The time to "delete" an entity such as Scarborough is before it even gets
created.  That way no one has to feel a personal loss because they did
risk their lives and pocketbooks for nothing.

73, Zack W9SZ