In a message dated 2/22/1999 12:21:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I felt extremely uneasy reading Nicole's note suggesting that these posts
are some sort of potential hoax. For me it was reminiscent of how many in
Idaho relate to the Christian Identity and Aryan Nations compounds  (churches)
not far from here, I don't think that was the intention, to sweep these issues
under some rug of suspicion?  It's no hoax to live just a short drive from
these people, to have a close friend find her porch on fire, a burning cross
in her yard a few months ago. It's no joke when I find something like the 11th
hour post in my mail. I forwarded to the list because it represents the worst
of human
 existence. >>

Since I did not use the word "hoax" I suggest you not say that I called it a
hoax. Reread what I said.

As to burning crosses and living just a short drive from such people, I know
"a bit" about that myself.

Nicole

Reply via email to