From: keithwong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 5:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: objective html

Hi everyone,

I'm working on an open source project called "Objective html".
Its a toolkit that aims at making html form development similar to the
code you would write for something like Java-Swing. The toolkit has some
similarities with ECS so I was hoping some people on this mailing list
might find it useful.

Some advantages of Objective HTML are:
- Form data is much easily handled and much more intuitive
- No need to have 3 pieces of code like MVC (jsp, bean, controller),
instead most of your code lies in one class
- Much more Object-Orientated than typical MVC frameworks
- Supports html and xhtml output types
- Less knowledge of html required, most of the messy html code is
abstracted in the Java objects
- Fully open source

I hope some people can try out this toolkit out and let me know if it is
useful to them and what I can do to improve it.

Check out the website at http://objectivehtml.sourceforge.net

Cheers,
Keith