<sigh> is there any need to take things *so* personally? </sigh>

please take the trouble the find out who you're flaming before starting a
war that you're going to loose. for example, try www.google.com and search
for '"jon stevens"+ java'. at the moment, jon's being really pretty
constructive - if you take the time to discuss things with him in a mature
way, jon has a huge amount to teach you about writing frameworks.

finally FYI ecs isn't a failed project - just a mature one. there is a
difference.

(wow! people are going to wonder whether me + jon have secretly swapped
places ;)

- robert