Hi Teemu,

Like Jami mentioned, the tool is currently working, although it is still
deemed to be "beta". My team is working with colleagues in Learning and
Evaluation and Community Tech on roll-out plans that include better
documentation for interested users. We hope some of this documentation
would be ready for you when you start using the tool in January, but please
play with it know to see if you have questions before then.

We are also eager to know if you encounter any bugs along the way!

Cheers,
Tighe

--
Tighe Flanagan
Senior Manager, Wikipedia Education Program