That's great news !

Although I do see at least four documented Phabricator tickets of mine
which still seem open but this mailing list doesn't let me paste the link
to the Phabricator query.

I now remember that 2-3 organizations were invited after the Stockholm
meeting to take part in the beta testing (I think one of them was Armenian
Wictionary). Is there any public feedback from these beta testers
available?

thanks

Vojtěch Dostál

předseda rady / chair of the board