Hello everyone!

Teemu asked just what I was going to write here :)
Belarusians are eager to work and asked me about the Dashboard so I'm happy
to tell them that it can be used safely.

Btw, please remind me, how much time it takes for translations made on
translatewiki.net to appear on Dashboard and whether
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&group=wikiedudashboard
is
a right place for translations (message group is called wikiedudashboard
and I was confused for a moment).

Thanks a lot!

*--*
*Vira Motorko*
project manager, Wikimedia Ukraine <https://ua.wikimedia.org/> non-profit
organisation
m: +380667740499 | f: vira.motorko <https://www.facebook.com/vira.motorko> |
w: Ата <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ата>

Are you saving your documents in free formats? ;)
Help save natural resources – please think twice before printing this
e-mail or any attachments.