Hello all,

As Tighe and Sage said, the Program and Events Dashboard is pretty much
ready for beta users.  There will be bugs that we haven't found yet, and
there are features that we want to implement but haven't yet.  But you can
create a program on any wiki language project, such as Spanish Wikipedia or
Armenian Wictionary.  Sage gave a good breakdown of what we are working on
right now, and we are hoping to make a small announcement to current
program leaders early October (which is also when WikiConference North
America is happening).  Here's what you can do to get involved, if you are
interested:

1) Translate the Dashboard interface: with the helpful info from Vira and
Nemo in the thread above, you can translate the Dashboard into your
programs' language(s).

2) Give feedback: particularly on things that things that are broken.
 (Feedback on things that would be nice to have in the future is good too
but won't be addressed as immediately.)  You can submit the bug on
phabricator [1], or email it to Tighe or I, and we'll get it to the
developers and put you in touch with them if they need clarification.

3) Join a bi-weekly check-in of beta users.  Informal, half-hour meeting in
which the developers update us on what they have fixed and are fixing,
early adopters discuss how they are using the Dashboard, and everyone
shares the bugs they found.  Ideally, users who are more comfortable with
phabricator can help submit the bugs found by users less familiar with
phabricator.  Email me if you are interested in joining.  I will also be
reaching out to some people who have been creating test programs on the
Dashboard as well, so you may here from me again then.

Hope all of this helps, please let me know if I can clarify anything.

Woohoo for a (mostly) working Dashboard!

All the best,
Amanda

[1] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/education-program-dashboard/