Thanks, Vira and Nemo, those are both the correct links to the project on
translatewiki.

Some initial documentation has been started on Meta:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programs_%26_Events_Dashboard

Feel free to add to it if you start using the tool! We hope to have better
materials available when we do a more public launch.

Vojtěch, we haven't received that specific feedback, but we're still in the
beta period.

I would encourage anyone to continue to give feedback. In particular, we
had identified some instances that represent important test cases (as I
recall, we mentioned Armenian Wiktionary because of active WikiCamps and
tracking activity on a non-Wikipedia wiki; RTL languages to make sure it
works in all languages; etc.). At its core, we need the tool to be
multi-wiki and multilingual.

Best,
Tighe

--
Tighe Flanagan
Senior Manager, Wikipedia Education Program