I think I posed this question before. Does the DVR audio recording get
passed thru the TX EQ currently set? Or does the TX EQ get set
temporarily to "0 0 0 0 0 0 0)? I think this would be the best IMHO. I
have made recordings with two different mics, and then they were
played back, they didn't sound the same as immediately after recorded.
I assumed that the first recording was recorded with one TX EQ. Then I
reset the EQ and made second recording. Now when I play the first
recording, it sounds different, as if it were being re-EQd by the new
TX EQ settings. I'd like a real answer to this.

...bc

ps; Hi Roy!

NR4C