OK, sorry I missed that in the archives.

Maybe this question is covered before as well, but here goes. When
recording with the mic to make a recording to re-TX, is EQ applied to
this? I'm trying to determine if the EQ is applied twice, or just
once. Maybe I should make the recordings with TX EQ flat at "0 0 0 0 0
0 0".

...bc NR4C