In the K3's CONFIG:CW WGHT configuration item, what is your setting for
automatic VFO offset on SSB/CW mode changes (changed by tapping the 5
button)? If this option is set to VFO OFS and the frequency change is
performed before the mode change, the mode change will result in an
offset equal to your CW sidetone pitch. If this option is set to VFO
NOR, or if the mode change is performed before the frequency change,
there will be no such offset. This could account for both the offset and
the difference between the two software programs.

73,
Rich VE3KI

On 1/11/2011 1:58 PM, Wayne Rogers wrote:
 > I got no help from the DX4WIN reflector on this.  Maybe (hopefully)
someone here can help?

 > I use DX4WIN 8.08 and a K3.  I have been experiencing an oddity that
I have