Wayne,

I would not trash that hard copy manual - it contains information about
the connections to the K3 and the various buttons and knobs that are
still valid.

The biggest changes are in the menu system, so I would advise to
download the latest .pdf version of the manual and print the section
dealing with the menu items. then insert it in your manual as an update.

- AND pay attention to the Firmware Release Notes (print them if you
want, but K3 Utility Help is a convenient resource for that information).

That information should keep you up-to-date with the latest major
changes to the K3 - it is mostly in the firmware.

73,
Don W3FPR