I learn a ton from this list Ron and have been on it for, let's see, 12
years could it be?  I know of one HAM in the Upper Peninsula of MI who
searched me on the list and then called me to discuss how to operate some of
the functions.  The list continues to provide me with quite an education and
at times allows me to donate a little of my learning.

73,
Bill
K9YEQ