I wouldn't buy a loop.  IF you only have those 3 choices, I would go for
the Buddipole, but I'm sure there must be other choices out there, I
don't like spending a lot of money on antennas unless it offers
something really special.  Have you seen the Bravo?

See   http://n6bt.com/n6bt-Bravo-dayton-faq-1.htm

Not sure if it would fit inside your hotel bedroom.

David
G3UNA