Bill,

Thanks for that vote of confidence, but Alan is in Belize, so that makes
shipping more complicated (but not impossible).

Yes, I have an assembled and tested Front Panel and an assembled and
tested Control Board that I can substitute for a quick decision about
which board is faulty.  Other operators in this world do not have that
capability immediately at hand.

I have developed a familiarity with the K2 over the years, and my
Electrical Engineering education has given me the fundamentals and the
last 10 years of my working career were involved with designing (and
conducting) test plans to substantiate the specifications of various
pieces of hardware.  That latter experience has given me a lot of
insight into troubleshooting techniques, but has taught me to approach a
problem in a logical manner - in other words, shotgunning a problem may
work, but it is usually easier and quicker to analyze it and produce a
specific correction.  The advantage is that when that is accomplished,
you know it is fixed "right".

73,
Don W3FPR