Wayne,
That will absolutely take care of it.  Thank you.
73,
Phil K3TUF

On 1/21/2014 9:40 PM, Wayne Burdick wrote:
Hi Phil,

When you're using the K3's low-power transverter output (XVTR OUT), the DIGOUT0
line changes state. We provided this to allow for external hardware decoding of
HF vs. transverters. Check page 19 and let me know if this helps.

Wayne