Done. For most applications, a single USB cable to the radio (K3S, or a K3 with
a KIO3B module) is all that's required for combined computer data and audio.

We provide lots of other DC, audio, and digital I/O too, just in case you need
it. For example, we provide a second headphone jack, second mic jack, and
stereo speaker outputs on the back. Just in case.

No way to get rid of the DC input jack, antenna jack, and ground screw, of
course.

I suppose the keyer paddle could go to Bluetooth?

73,
Wayne
N6KR