I use my KX3 primarily for operating portable at various locations, usually
outside but not always.  Sometimes, I do have grid supplied power, most other
times I do not.  Usually I operate using two LiFePo batteries which usually
gives me all the QRP power I need for a few hours.

But, I am considering QRO which to me means 100 watts and therefore I am
thinking of buying a KXPA100.  But, where to plug in when there is no outlet.

I could get more beefy LiFePo batteries but I am also considering a small
portable generator.  I could use power from my pickup truck and I have done
that before but I am not always within power cord length from the truck.  So, I
am thinking of a generator.

Ideally I would like one that is RFI quiet and I have no idea if they exist as
I have never operated off of a generator.  Something small (1 KW) and highly
portable.

Therefore:  can someone who has used such generators give a recommendation and
also comment on whether RFI is a problem or not with these portable generators.
 For example, Honda makes a 1600 watt model that looks reasonable (EU2000i).

Thanks.

73, phil, K7PEH