Well, Babel Fish thinks he said:

I am at this moment busy with the afregelen of KPA100. It goes somewhere
wrong with the low doorlaatfilter in QRP vogue. According to me the correct
quills and C'tjes at the correct place sit.

He who (kindest from the surroundings of Amsterdam) me can help. Normally
said I have tolerated enough for problems described as above to solve.
Unfortunately, family problems are I now nice gestrest and support can use
well.

I think we'll need a better translation before I can help much, but maybe
someone else has a better translation tool (or source language guess - I
tried Dutch).

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456

<snip>
Peter Boereboom                PA1PB