Got it completed and installed and its putting out 110+ watts on each band but----- I'm getting rf feedback on some bands. I use a Gap Titan vertical and an 88' vee. The wire is quiet below 15m but much feedback on 15, 12, and 10. The vertical is quiet on 80, 40, and 30 but gets bad from 20 up and 10 is really bad. The swr's range from 1.0 to 2.0 to 1, read on the K2 and an outboard swr meter. I read through the archives but most of the feedback problems were on 40m and mine are on the higher bands and vary with the antenna I use. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated, you guys have always bailed me out before.

Bob Baxter aa7eq