-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell Bellerive
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 5:50 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K2 AGC Off Problem

Ken,

Thanks for the message.
A 10 pf at C8 did the trick. The receiver is now working properly in AGC off

mode.

What are the implications of this substitution? Does changing C8 from 39 pf
10 pf cause any other problems?

Since I robbed the 10 pf from it's future spot in the 10 meter low pass
filter, a replacement part is needed in any case. Is it better to replace
X1,
and go back to the original 39 pf capacitor, or should I just get another 10

pf for the low pass filter and leave the 10 pf at C8?

Darrell