Good Evening,

   I have had this site open in my browser for over a month. <https://myodfw.com/wildlife-viewing/species/warblers> The warbler I was trying to identify finally returned outside my window.  A female Wilson's warbler.  Not quite as bright as its Yellow cousin.  Since it was a female I had to double check the little cap.  Not as prominent as on the male with green lines in it.  It's always nice to check off a new one.

   There is some auroral activity so the sun is not completely quiet.  The number of spotless days will match the 2007 total soon.  This may mean two more years before the cycle starts moving up again.  A quiet sun over the winter means 80 and 160 will have less noise.  Something to look forward to when the snow lies thick and the stars are bright.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
Kevin. KD5ONS

_