Good Evening,

   It's been a wet week.  Not a lot of rain in total but fairly continuous.  Since last Sunday there have only been a few minutes of sun.  Mostly it's been misty verging on actual rain; enough to hear it on the roof.  The sun has quieted even farther.  Where there was a tiny, quiescent group of spots there are now none. Flux is where it has been for months.  I wonder what's going on in Sunspot, New Mexico?  Must be some aliens stealing our spots.

   I was reading yesterday, trying to map a solution to a problem, when I found a strange word: homoscedasticity.  Not a word you'll use every day; you'd use it more or less at random ;)

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
Kevin. KD5ONS

_