From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Bob McGraw K4TAX
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:31 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - WSJT-X help

Using Windows 10 Pro, I do use the computer for other audio activities, editing
music, choir performances, listening to music and such.   This will change the
audio parameter settings of Windows.    Thus one needs to understand the
various selections and audio level values for the computer, the software and
the radio.

I use the USB input on my K3S and have a single USB cable which connects to the
computer.  I do not have or use a separate interface.  I find this keeps things
more reliable and less complex.  The WSJT-X software sets the radio parameters
when I open the application. I may need to tweak the computer levels a bit,
depending on what I was doing last. Otherwise, it is solid and reliable.

73

Bob, K4TAX

delivered to tony....@verizon.net