From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of N4ZR
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:23 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - WSJT-X help

I run into this over and over with Windows 10, and I'm embarrassed to say I
often don't know what makes the difference.  I use the microphone input and
speakers output on an outboard USB sound card, and generally find myself just
dinking around with the various sound settings until I find something that
causes it to start working.  My suspicion is that Windows 10 update has a nasty
habit of resetting audio arrangements to some arbitrary set of "defaults."

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.