On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, robert hammond wrote:

I would rather be told that the first radios will not ship until say 6th
January 2008, rather than be continually disappointed every few weeks by
further stories of delays to parts required.

Poor Elecraft....trying to keep folks in forms sullies their reputation.

If they took your advices there might still be a number of folks posting questions on why there was a delay, yatta, yatta, yatta.

Seems to me that instead of offering Eleccraft unsolicited marketing advice, we might just sit back and wait for the units to ship...as all of the after the fact management advice may not quicken the ship date....and if there is enough of it, we'll see Wayne and Eric taking time away from getting the units out the door to post here.

I will look forward to receiving my K3 iwhenever it arrives .....

Then why make the fuss ?

73 - k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month