At 03:28 AM 11/27/2007, David Pratt wrote:

Like you, I ordered mine with a deposit early May, prompted by the attraction of one of the first 200. Will it ever happen?

I chatted via telephone on 11/26/2007 with Eric and Lisa about my unit ordered on May 4, 2007. Both told me it should ship within two weeks( I forget how many times on how many dates I've been told within two weeks ), and Lisa told me, after checking something, that I should get a serial number in the First Batch.

Perhaps if those of us that ordered early need to look at the K3 as a fine bottle of wine, or a hand-wrapped cigar....no matter how much we want to savor it, one can not hurry the ageing process.

As far as shipping units that had no deposit/full payment before those that had been partially/fully paid....I think if that has happened in the first batch, it's really shoddy treatment for those who gave Elecraft financial aid with their deposits or prepayments. Who knows, maybe they'll ship us a keychain, or a mouse pad or some trinket of appreciation.

73,
Thom k3hrn