Craig Rairdin wrote:
As far as shipping units that had no deposit/full payment before those that had been partially/fully paid....I think if that has happened in the first batch, it's really shoddy treatment for those who gave Elecraft financial aid with their deposits or prepayment
There is a note on Elecraft's shipping status page regarding deposits that states that K3 orders received with a deposit before approximately May 14th (which I assume is the 1st batch) will ship before other orders received during that period. Orders after May 14th will ship in the order received.

73, John KD8K