> Can any body recommend a couple of the best digital programs to work
 > with the K3? I was looking for one that is compatible with PSK D and
 > FSK D.

Any program that supports FSK on other radios will work with the K3 in
FSK D mode, decoding RTTY using a sound card and keying the radio via
pin 1 on the ACC connector. For Windows, the "gold standard" is MMTTY,
either stand alone or in association with some other program.

MMTTY also supports AFSK A. From an operational point of view, the K3's
AFSK A is virtually indistinguishable from FSK D, i.e. the K3 has the
same operating features in both modes. The only real difference is how
the transmitter is modulated. There are a number of software programs
that will only do AFSK RTTY and do not support FSK, so your choice of
software choice will be wider if you add AFSK A to your set of options.

PSK D is, frankly, just a curiosity at this time. There is basically no
software for it, certainly no software that comes within miles of the
capability of the sound card software that is used for PSK with other
radios. The same comment applies to the K3's ability to encode and
decode RTTY in FSK D mode and communicate text with the computer via the
radio command port; at this stage this is no more than a curiosity, as
there is no software that can make effective use of it.

For everyday operation in PSK31 and most other digital modes, you need
to use DATA A. DATA A is compatible with all standard PSK31 (and other
digital-mode) software. There are many choices; which program works best
for you depends on what user interface you are most comfortable with.

73,
Rich VE3KI