Chen,

With the ease of set up and use of AFSK on the K3 and with your tests showing
how clean it can be, together with the terrific functionality of using both
receivers with cocoaModem, I have decided that I am not going to bother getting
FSK working either with direct keying or via FSK D mode.

I can't imagine running an RTTY contest anymore without using your dual
wideband RTTY mode.

Thanks,

Rick
K6LE