Hi Nicolas,

* Nicolas Goaziou <m...@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> Karl Voit <devn...@karl-voit.at> writes:
>
>> First: I've occasionally mentioned all kinds of performance issues
>> over the last years.

btw, working within my Memacs agenda [1] with a bit under a million
lines of Org-mode is the worst case scenario from my point of view
so far. Jumping from one day to another could lead to waiting times
of minutes.

And then there is the single-thread issue which results in 100%
CPU-core usage on only one of my four cores.

If you consider modern intel i5 CPUs (like mine) and the fairly
moderate data package of a few Megabytes, this is hard to explain to
someone who has IT/programming background but no Emacs experience.

> That's important indeed. But performance issues needs a proper profiling
> report to be useful. The type of data being processed (i.e., something
> that would be unusual, like 9k clock lines in a LOGBOOK drawer).

I totally agree.

With a fairly modified configuration (like mine on [0]) and a large
set of long Org-mode files I can't publish, it is hard to do
analysis here. So I can offer to report any performance annoyances
and anything you need to execute (report) on my side.

My Org-mode is from git/maint. Currently: release_9.0.3-261-g62dc27
but I can upgrade any time to the newest maint commit.

>> I even started threads on how to improve things
>> on a completely new level.
>
> This doesn't ring a bell, sorry.

This was a comment, not a complaint ;-)

>> So I am glad to be able to improve the situation for anybody. I have
>> had slow agenda performance for many years and I had to live with
>> it.
>
>> Here is a current profiling report from my daily agenda:
>
> Could you report it again running Org un-compiled (C-u M-x org-reload)?
> Also, another report using "M-x elp-instrument-package" would be great,
> too.

Sure:

I just learned about elp-instrument-package. What prefixes are of interest to
you?

un-compiled agenda profiler-report:

The output here seems very nasty. I put the exported result for temporarily on:
http://Karl-Voit.at/temp/2017-08-06_org-mode_agenda_profile_report_un-compiled.log

- command-execute                                               21982  86%
- call-interactively                                           21982  86%
- counsel-M-x                                                 17686  69%
- ivy-read                                                   17669  69%
- read-from-minibuffer                                      17529  69%
- minibuffer-inactive-mode                                 17367  68%
- run-mode-hooks                                          17367  68%
- run-hooks                                              17367  68%
- yankpad-local-category-to-major-mode                  17367  68%
 - yankpad--categories                                  17367  68%
  - yankpad--file-elements                              17359  68%
   - org-element-parse-buffer                           17282  68%
    - save-excursion                                    17027  67%
     - org-element--parse-elements                      17027  67%
      - save-excursion                                  17027  67%
       - let                                            17027  67%
        - while                                         17027  67%
         - let*                                         17027  67%
          - cond                                        17019  67%
           - org-element--parse-elements                17019  67%
            - save-excursion                            17019  67%
             - let                                      17019  67%
              - while                                   17019  67%
               - let*                                   17019  67%
                - cond                                  17019  67%
                 - org-element--parse-elements              17019  67%
                  - save-excursion                      17019  67%
                   - let                                17015  67%
                    - while                             17015  67%
                     - let*                             17015  67%
                      - cond                            17015  67%
                       - org-element--parse-elements              17015  67%
                        - save-excursion                17007  66%
                         - let                          17007  66%
                          - while                       17003  66%
                           - let*                       16999  66%
                            - cond                      16590  65%
                             - org-element--parse-objects              16586
65%
                              - save-excursion              16586  65%
                               - save-restriction              16586  65%
                                - let                   16302  64%
                                 - while                16294  64%
                                  - let                 16242  63%
                                   - setq               16242  63%
                                    - cons              16242  63%
                                     - if               16242  63%
                                      - org-element--parse-objects
16238  63%
                                       - save-excursion              16234  63%
                                        - save-restriction              16234
63%
                                         - let              16234  63%
                                          - while              16230  63%
                                           - and              16230  63%
                                            - setq              16230  63%
                                             - org-element--object-lex
    16230  63%
                                              - if              16230  63%
                                               - let*              16230  63%
                                                - save-excursion
16230  63%
                                                 - while              16230  63%
                                                  - let              16222  63%
                                                   - if              16190  63%
                                                    - progn              16190
63%
                                                     - insert-before-markers
          16190  63%
                                                      - org-habit-build-graph
           16190  63%
                                                       - let*
16190  63%
                                                        - while
16190  63%
                                                         - let*
16190  63%
                                                          - if
16190  63%
                                                           -
save-current-buffer              16186  63%
                                                            - save-excursion
          16186  63%
                                                             - save-restriction
             16186  63%
                                                              - let
 16186  63%
                                                               - let
  16186  63%
                                                                - while
     16186  63%
                                                                 - let*
     16186  63%
                                                                  - cond
      16186  63%
                                                                   - funcall
          16186  63%
                                                                    - #<lambda
0xdbf41b167>              12831  50%
                                                                     - setq
         12831  50%
                                                                      - cons
          12831  50%
                                                                       -
org-agenda-get-scheduled              12831  50%
                                                                        - let*
            12831  50%
                                                                         -
while              12831  50%
                                                                          -
catch              11947  47%
                                                                           -
let*               7991  31%
                                                                            -
and               5499  21%
                                                                             -
org-is-habit-p               5499  21%
                                                                              -
string=               5499  21%

- org-entry-get               5363  21%

- org--property-local-values               5019  19%

 - org-get-property-block               3675  14%

  - org-inlinetask-in-task-p               1520   5%

   - save-excursion               1408   5%

    - let*                888   3%

     - or                880   3%

      - and                872   3%

         progn                316   1%

        looking-at-p                  4   0%

     - org-inlinetask-outline-regexp                  4   0%

        let                  4   0%

  - org-back-to-heading               1315   5%

   - funcall               1311   5%

    - #<compiled 0xf0fcdb>               1311   5%

       outline-back-to-heading                955   3%

    org-before-first-heading-p                324   1%

  - org-get-limited-outline-regexp                 28   0%

   - cond                 28   0%

      not                 24   0%

      let*                  4   0%

  member-ignore-case                  4   0%
                                                                            -
let               1832   7%
                                                                             -
unwind-protect               1788   7%
                                                                              -
progn               1788   7%

- org-get-todo-state               1636   6%

- org-back-to-heading               1164   4%

 - funcall               1164   4%

  - #<compiled 0xefeb49>               1164   4%

   - outline-back-to-heading                812   3%

      outline-on-heading-p                  4   0%
                                                                            -
save-excursion                472   1%
                                                                             -
let*                460   1%
                                                                              -
org-get-tags-at                344   1%

- funcall                344   1%

- #<compiled 0x15e9259>                344   1%

 - funcall                344   1%

  - #<compiled 0x161ccf5>                344   1%

   - org-up-heading-safe                320   1%

      org-outline-level                 28   0%

    - funcall                  8   0%

     - #<compiled 0xaccfe1>                  8   0%

      - org-back-to-heading                  8   0%

       - funcall                  8   0%

        - #<compiled 0x38d6a5>                  8   0%

         - outline-back-to-heading                  8   0%

            outline-on-heading-p                  8   0%

   - org-back-to-heading                 12   0%

    - funcall                 12   0%

     - #<compiled 0x161cc6b>                 12   0%

        outline-back-to-heading                 12   0%

     match-string-no-properties                  8   0%
                                                                              -
org-agenda-format-item                 36   0%

- let*                 36   0%

- let                 36   0%

 - unwind-protect                 36   0%

  - progn                 36   0%

   - let*                 36   0%

    - org-agenda-get-category-icon                 28   0%

     - catch                 28   0%

      - let                 28   0%

       - while                 28   0%

        - if                 28   0%

         - progn                 28   0%

          - if                 28   0%

           - throw                 28   0%

            - apply                 28   0%

             - create-image                 28   0%

              - image-type                 28   0%

               - image-type-from-file-header                 28   0%

                  insert-file-contents-literally                 12   0%

    - if                  4   0%

     - progn                  4   0%

      - if                  4   0%

         setq                  4   0%

      setq                  4   0%
                                                                              -
org-add-props                 32   0%

- org-agenda-new-marker                 16   0%

  let                  4   0%

- if                 12   0%

- +                 12   0%

   org-get-priority                 12   0%
                                                                              -
make-string                 20   0%

- org-reduced-level                 20   0%

  org-outline-level                 12   0%
                                                                              -
and                 16   0%

- org-habit-parse-todo                 16   0%

- save-excursion                 16   0%

 - let*                 16   0%

  - let*                  8   0%

   - while                  8   0%

    - and                  8   0%

       funcall                  8   0%

  - org-get-scheduled-time                  4   0%

   - org-entry-get                  4   0%

    - org-entry-properties                  4   0%

     - funcall                  4   0%

      - #<compiled 0xaadad7>                  4   0%

       - org-back-to-heading                  4   0%

        - funcall                  4   0%

         - #<compiled 0x39ccdf5>                  4   0%

            outline-back-to-heading                  4   0%

  - org-no-properties                  4   0%

   - nth                  4   0%

    - org-heading-components                  4   0%

     - org-back-to-heading                  4   0%

      - funcall                  4   0%

       - #<compiled 0x514a419>                  4   0%

          outline-back-to-heading                  4   0%

buffer-substring                  4   0%
                                                                            -
cond                 80   0%
                                                                             -
org-agenda--timestamp-to-absolute                 68   0%
                                                                              -
condition-case                 64   0%

- apply                 64   0%

- org-time-string-to-absolute                 60   0%

 - funcall                 28   0%

  - #<compiled 0x42a89f1>                 28   0%

     apply                 20   0%

     org-parse-time-string                  4   0%

 - org-closest-date                 12   0%

  - time-to-days                 12   0%

     time-to-day-in-year                  8   0%

 - time-to-days                 12   0%

  - time-to-day-in-year                 12   0%

     date-leap-year-p                  8   0%

org-get-wdays                  4   0%
                                                                             -
and                  4   0%

string-match-p                  4   0%
                                                                            -
if                 28   0%
                                                                             -
cond                 24   0%
                                                                              -
or                 24   0%

- not                 24   0%

  memq                 24   0%
                                                                             -
if                  4   0%
                                                                              -
or                  4   0%

 and                  4   0%

string-prefix-p                  4   0%
                                                                           - if
              3100  12%
                                                                            -
let               3100  12%
                                                                             -
unwind-protect               3036  11%
                                                                              -
progn               3036  11%

- org-at-planning-p               2928  11%

- funcall               2396   9%

 - #<compiled 0xabed2b>               2392   9%

  - org-inlinetask-in-task-p               1176   4%

   - save-excursion               1044   4%

    - let*               1032   4%

     - or               1028   4%

      - and               1028   4%

         progn                460   1%

     - org-inlinetask-outline-regexp                  4   0%

        let                  4   0%

  - org-back-to-heading                828   3%

   - funcall                828   3%

    - #<compiled 0xf167e5>                828   3%

       outline-back-to-heading                404   1%

  - org-get-limited-outline-regexp                 32   0%

   - cond                 32   0%

      not                 32   0%
                                                                           -
org-agenda-skip                844   3%
                                                                            -
let                840   3%
                                                                             -
if                584   2%
                                                                              -
or                584   2%

 save-excursion                224   0%

- and                164   0%

- org-end-of-subtree                136   0%

 - org-back-to-heading                 52   0%

  - funcall                 52   0%

   - #<compiled 0x3a9b173>                 52   0%

      outline-back-to-heading                 40   0%

 org-in-src-block-p                 44   0%
                                                                    - #<lambda
0x299c1f6eb2a54011>               2239   8%
                                                                     - setq
          2239   8%
                                                                      -
org-agenda-get-deadlines               2239   8%
                                                                       - let*
            2239   8%
                                                                        - while
              2231   8%
                                                                         -
catch               1867   7%
                                                                          - if
              911   3%
                                                                           -
let                911   3%
                                                                            -
unwind-protect                907   3%
                                                                             -
progn                907   3%
                                                                              -
org-at-planning-p                835   3%

- funcall                647   2%

- #<compiled 0xabed2b>                647   2%

 - org-back-to-heading                304   1%

  - funcall                304   1%

   - #<compiled 0x51968b5>                304   1%

      outline-back-to-heading                152   0%

 - org-inlinetask-in-task-p                228   0%

  - save-excursion                184   0%

   - let*                180   0%

    - or                176   0%

       and                176   0%

    - org-inlinetask-outline-regexp                  4   0%

       let                  4   0%

 - org-get-limited-outline-regexp                  8   0%

  - cond                  8   0%

     not                  8   0%
                                                                          -
let*                704   2%
                                                                           -
let                640   2%
                                                                            -
unwind-protect                628   2%
                                                                             -
progn                628   2%
                                                                              -
org-get-todo-state                564   2%

- org-back-to-heading                352   1%

- funcall                352   1%

 - #<compiled 0x5196805>                352   1%

    outline-back-to-heading                232   0%
                                                                           -
cond                 20   0%
                                                                            -
org-agenda--timestamp-to-absolute                 20   0%
                                                                             -
condition-case                 20   0%
                                                                              -
apply                 20   0%

- org-time-string-to-absolute                 16   0%

  time-to-days                  8   0%

- org-closest-date                  4   0%

   org-parse-time-string                  4   0%

- funcall                  4   0%

 - #<compiled 0xa7f257>                  4   0%

    apply                  4   0%
                                                                           - if
                 4   0%

org-get-wdays                  4   0%
                                                                          -
org-agenda-skip                252   0%
                                                                           -
let                252   0%
                                                                            -
if                176   0%
                                                                             -
or                176   0%

save-excursion                 56   0%
                                                                              -
and                 44   0%

- org-end-of-subtree                 32   0%

- org-back-to-heading                 16   0%

 - funcall                 16   0%

  - #<compiled 0x4d3e4a1>                 16   0%

     outline-back-to-heading                 16   0%

org-in-src-block-p                  8   0%
                                                                        - list
                8   0%
                                                                         -
format                  8   0%

abbreviate-file-name                  8   0%
                                                                    - #<lambda
0xd02f2dc11b>               1096   4%
                                                                     - setq
          1096   4%
                                                                      - cons
           1096   4%
                                                                       -
org-agenda-get-blocks                644   2%
                                                                        - let*
              644   2%
                                                                         -
while                640   2%
                                                                          -
catch                348   1%
                                                                           -
let                200   0%
                                                                            -
setq                 96   0%
                                                                             -
time-to-days                  8   0%
                                                                              -
org-time-string-to-time                  4   0%

- funcall                  4   0%

- #<compiled 0xa5f001>                  4   0%

   org-parse-time-string                  4   0%
                                                                            -
if                  8   0%
                                                                             -
save-excursion                  8   0%
                                                                              -
setq                  4   0%

 org-get-category                  4   0%
                                                                              -
if                  4   0%

- setq                  4   0%

- org-get-tags-at                  4   0%

 - funcall                  4   0%

  - #<compiled 0x194f7af>                  4   0%

   - funcall                  4   0%

    - #<compiled 0x194f7f7>                  4   0%

       match-string-no-properties                  4   0%
                                                                           -
org-agenda-skip                148   0%
                                                                            -
let                148   0%
                                                                             -
if                 64   0%
                                                                              -
or                 64   0%

 save-excursion                 40   0%

 org-in-src-block-p                  8   0%

- and                  4   0%

  org-end-of-subtree                  4   0%
                                                                         - list
                 4   0%

format                  4   0%
                                                                       -
org-agenda-get-timestamps                452   1%
                                                                        - let*
              452   1%
                                                                         -
while                452   1%
                                                                          -
catch                308   1%
                                                                           -
let                236   0%
                                                                            -
unwind-protect                232   0%
                                                                             -
progn                232   0%
                                                                              -
if                204   0%

- or                204   0%

- org-at-planning-p                108   0%

 - funcall                 72   0%

  - #<compiled 0xabed2b>                 72   0%

   - org-inlinetask-in-task-p                 40   0%

    - save-excursion                 36   0%

     - let*                 36   0%

      - or                 36   0%

       - and                 36   0%

          progn                 12   0%

   - org-back-to-heading                 28   0%

    - funcall                 28   0%

     - #<compiled 0xe2c1bd>                 28   0%

        outline-back-to-heading                 12   0%

- org-at-date-range-p                 20   0%

   funcall                 20   0%

  org-before-first-heading-p                 20   0%
                                                                              -
org-agenda-skip                 28   0%

- let                 28   0%

- if                 20   0%

 - or                 20   0%

    org-in-src-block-p                  4   0%

  - and                  4   0%

     org-end-of-subtree                  4   0%

    save-excursion                  4   0%
                                                                           -
let*                 72   0%
                                                                            -
org-get-todo-state                 40   0%
                                                                             -
org-back-to-heading                 28   0%
                                                                              -
funcall                 28   0%

- #<compiled 0xe63629>                 28   0%

  outline-back-to-heading                 28   0%
                                                                            -
save-excursion                  8   0%
                                                                             -
let*                  8   0%
                                                                              -
org-get-tags-at                  8   0%

- funcall                  8   0%

- #<compiled 0xa96477>                  8   0%

 - funcall                  8   0%

  - #<compiled 0xa964bf>                  8   0%

     org-up-heading-safe                  8   0%
                                                                            -
if                  8   0%
                                                                             -
and                  4   0%
                                                                              -
if                  4   0%

- /=                  4   0%

- org-agenda--timestamp-to-absolute                  4   0%

 - condition-case                  4   0%

  - apply                  4   0%

     org-time-string-to-absolute                  4   0%
                                                                    - #<lambda
0xdbf41b167>                 20   0%
                                                                     - setq
            20   0%
                                                                      - cons
             20   0%
                                                                       -
org-agenda-get-sexps                 20   0%
                                                                        - let*
               20   0%

while                 20   0%
                                                           -
org-habit-get-faces                  4   0%
                                                            - let*
    4   0%
                                                             - if
   4   0%
                                                              -
org-habit-deadline                  4   0%
                                                                 let
      4   0%
                                                   - setq                 32
0%
                                                    - cond                 32
0%
                                                     - let*                 32
 0%
                                                      - cond                 32
  0%
                                                       - let                 32
  0%
                                                        - and
28   0%
                                                         -
org-element-link-parser                 20   0%
                                                          - catch
  20   0%
                                                           - let
 20   0%
                                                              cond
   20   0%
                                                         -
org-element-bold-parser                  4   0%
                                                          - save-excursion
            4   0%
                                                           - if
 4   0%
                                                              progn
     4   0%
                                                        - or                  4
  0%
                                                         - and
4   0%
                                                          -
org-element-underline-parser                  4   0%
                                                             save-excursion
             4   0%
                                                    and                  8   0%
                                          - if                  4   0%
                                           - apply                  4   0%
                                              org-element-set-contents
        4   0%
                                  - and                    52   0%
                                   - setq                  52   0%
                                    - org-element--object-lex
48   0%
                                     - if                  48   0%
                                      - let*                 44   0%
                                       - save-excursion                 44   0%
                                        - while                 44   0%
                                           and                 40   0%
                                           let                  4   0%
                                 - if                       8   0%
                                  - apply                   4   0%
                                   - org-element-set-contents
4   0%
                                      cond                  4   0%
                                  - let                     4   0%
                                   - setq                   4   0%
                                    - cons                  4   0%
                                     - if                   4   0%
                                      - org-element-put-property
  4   0%
                                       - if                  4   0%
                                          org-add-props                  4   0%
                                - if                      276   1%
                                 - let                    276   1%
                                  - org-indent-add-properties
276   1%
                                   - let                  276   1%
                                    - unwind-protect                276   1%
                                     - progn                276   1%
                                      - save-excursion                276   1%
                                       - save-restriction                276
1%
                                        - let*                276   1%
                                         - let*                276   1%
                                          - unwind-protect                276
1%
                                           - progn                276   1%
                                            - while                276   1%
                                             - cond                276   1%
                                              - org-at-item-p
212   0%
                                               - save-excursion
212   0%
                                                - and                212   0%
                                                 - org-list-in-valid-context-p
              212   0%
                                                  - not                212   0%
                                                   - org-in-block-p
   212   0%
                                                    - funcall
208   0%
                                                     - #<compiled 0x55fbbbb>
            196   0%
                                                      - org-between-regexps-p
             144   0%
                                                       - org-in-regexp
       16   0%
                                                        - funcall
  12   0%
                                                           #<compiled 0xd19097>
                12   0%
                                                        outline-next-heading
             28   0%

outline-previous-heading                 24   0%
                                              - org-indent-set-line-properties
               64   0%
                                               - let*                 36   0%
                                                - cond                 12   0%
                                                 - concat                 12
0%
                                                  - org-add-props
   8   0%
                                                     concat                  4
 0%
                                                  org-add-props
12   0%
                                                  add-text-properties
       8   0%
                                               - org-list-item-body-column
           20   0%
                                                - save-excursion
 20   0%
                                                 - if                 16   0%
                                                  - +                  8   0%
                                                     progn                  8
0%
                                                    save-excursion
    4   0%
                                  goto-char                  4   0%
                               org-element--parse-elements                  4
0%
                            - org-element--current-element                381
1%
                             - save-excursion                381   1%
                              - let                       377   1%
                               - cond                     373   1%
                                - let                     241   0%
                                 - cond                   213   0%
                                  - cond                  149   0%
                                   - funcall                129   0%
                                    - #<compiled 0x51f78c1>                125
 0%
                                     - server-execute-continuation
  125   0%
                                      - funcall                125   0%
                                       - #<compiled 0x51f7937>
125   0%
                                        - #<compiled 0x51f7923>
125   0%
                                         - server-execute                125
0%
                                          - funcall                125   0%
                                           - #<compiled 0x51f7987>
  125   0%
                                            - funcall                125   0%
                                             - #<compiled 0x51f79e9>
    125   0%
                                              - server-visit-files
  121   0%
                                               - apply                121   0%
                                                - ad-Advice-server-visit-files
              121   0%
                                                 - #<compiled 0xda1221>
       121   0%
                                                  - apply                121
0%
                                                   - #<compiled 0xd2dbe3>
         121   0%
                                                    - find-file-noselect
        121   0%
                                                     - find-file-noselect-1
           106   0%
                                                      - after-find-file
       106   0%
                                                       - normal-mode
    106   0%
                                                        - fundamental-mode
          104   0%
                                                         - run-mode-hooks
         104   0%
                                                          - run-hooks
     104   0%
                                                           -
yankpad-local-category-to-major-mode                104   0%
                                                            -
yankpad--categories                104   0%
                                                             -
yankpad--file-elements                104   0%
                                                              -
insert-file-contents                 56   0%
                                                               -
org-indent-refresh-maybe                 56   0%
                                                                -
org-indent-add-properties                 56   0%
                                                                 -
org-at-item-p                 40   0%
                                                                  -
org-list-in-valid-context-p                 40   0%
                                                                   -
org-in-block-p                 40   0%
                                                                    - funcall
              40   0%
                                                                     -
#<compiled 0x51ae903>                 40   0%
                                                                      -
org-between-regexps-p                 32   0%

org-in-regexp                  4   0%

outline-next-heading                  4   0%

outline-previous-heading                  4   0%

org-list-item-body-column                  4   0%
                                                              -
org-element-parse-buffer                 48   0%
                                                               -
org-element--parse-elements                 48   0%
                                                                -
org-element--parse-elements                 48   0%
                                                                 -
org-element--parse-elements                 48   0%
                                                                  -
org-element--parse-elements                 48   0%
                                                                   -
org-element--parse-elements                 36   0%
                                                                    -
org-element--parse-elements                 24   0%
                                                                     -
org-element--parse-objects                 12   0%
                                                                      -
org-element--object-lex                 12   0%
                                                                       -
org-element-link-parser                  8   0%
                                                                        -
funcall                  8   0%

#<compiled 0xae4fe7>                  8   0%
                                                                     -
org-element--parse-elements                  8   0%

org-element--parse-elements                  4   0%
                                                                      -
org-element--current-element                  4   0%

org-element-item-parser                  4   0%

org-element--current-element                  4   0%
                                                                    -
org-element--parse-objects                  4   0%

org-element--object-lex                  4   0%

org-element--current-element                  4   0%
                                                                   -
org-element--current-element                 12   0%

org-element-table-parser                  4   0%
                                                        - funcall
   2   0%
                                                         - #<compiled 0x22c097>
                 2   0%
                                                          - set-auto-mode
           2   0%
                                                             set-auto-mode-1
              2   0%
                                                     - create-file-buffer
          15   0%
                                                      - apply
15   0%
                                                       -
uniquify--create-file-buffer-advice                 15   0%

uniquify-rationalize-file-buffer-names                 15   0%
                                              - server-switch-buffer
      4   0%
                                               - apply                  4   0%
                                                -
server-switch-buffer--with-editor-server-window-alist                  4   0%
                                                 - #<compiled 0xd303a9>
         4   0%

select-frame-set-input-focus                  4   0%
                                   - mapc                  20   0%
                                    - #<lambda 0x3e9d1a848d8f578e>
   20   0%
                                     - let                 20   0%
                                      - cond                 20   0%
                                       - cond                 20   0%
                                        - mapc                 20   0%
                                         - #<lambda 0x3e9d1a848d8f578e>
        20   0%
                                          - let                 20   0%
                                           - cond                 20   0%
                                            - cond                 20   0%
                                             - mapc                 20   0%
                                              - #<lambda 0x3e9d1a848d8f578e>
             20   0%
                                               - let                 20   0%
                                                - cond                 16   0%
                                                 - cond                 16   0%
                                                  - mapc                 12   0%
                                                   - #<lambda
0x3e9d1a848d8f578e>                  8   0%
                                                      let                  8
0%
                                                  org-element-type
    4   0%
                                  - org-element-plain-list-parser
  32   0%
                                   - or                    28   0%
                                    - org-element--list-struct
28   0%
                                     - let                 28   0%
                                      - save-excursion                 24   0%
                                       - catch                 24   0%
                                        - while                 24   0%
                                         - cond                 24   0%
                                          - let                 24   0%
                                           - setq                 12   0%
                                            - cons                 12   0%
                                             - progn                 12   0%
                                              - let                  8   0%
                                               - list                  8   0%
                                                - and                  4   0%
                                                 - let                  4   0%
                                                  - unwind-protect
    4   0%
                                                     progn                  4
0%
                                             save-excursion                  8
 0%
                                           - while                  4   0%
                                            - let                  4   0%
                                               setq                  4   0%
                                        and                  4   0%
                                   - save-excursion                  4   0%
                                    - let*                  4   0%
                                     - list                  4   0%
                                      - nconc                  4   0%
                                         list                  4   0%
                                  - org-element-paragraph-parser
  8   0%
                                   - save-excursion                  8   0%
                                    - let*                  8   0%
                                     - let                  8   0%
                                      - while                  8   0%
                                       - not                  8   0%
                                        - cond                  8   0%
                                         - not                  4   0%
                                            and                  4   0%
                                           save-excursion                  4
0%
                                  - looking-at                  4   0%
                                   - org-item-re                  4   0%
                                    - let                   4   0%
                                       cond                  4   0%
                                    org-element-drawer-parser
4   0%
                                 - org-element--collect-affiliated-keywords
            28   0%
                                  - if                     28   0%
                                   - let                   20   0%
                                    - while                 12   0%
                                       and                  8   0%
                                     - let*                  4   0%
                                      - if                  4   0%
                                         or                  4   0%
                                - org-element-item-parser                 40
0%
                                 - save-excursion                 40   0%
                                  - let*                   28   0%
                                   - progn                 12   0%
                                      cond                  4   0%
                                   - org-element-put-property
8   0%
                                    - let                   4   0%
                                     - org-list-get-tag                  4   0%
                                        org-list-get-nth                  4   0%
                                   - list                   4   0%
                                      list                  4   0%
                                     let                    4   0%
                                - progn                    40   0%
                                 - let*                    40   0%
                                  - org-get-limited-outline-regexp
   24   0%
                                   - cond                  24   0%
                                      not                  20   0%
                                      let*                  4   0%
                                  - org-at-heading-p                  4   0%
                                     outline-on-heading-p                  4
0%
                                - org-element-headline-parser
28   0%
                                 - save-excursion                 28   0%
                                  - let*                   28   0%
                                     if                     8   0%
                                     and                    8   0%
                                     org-trim                  4   0%
                                   - min                    4   0%
                                    - save-excursion                  4   0%
                                       org-end-of-subtree                  4
0%
                                - org-element-paragraph-parser
12   0%
                                 - save-excursion                 12   0%
                                  - let*                   12   0%
                                     save-excursion                  8   0%
                                   - let                    4   0%
                                    - while                  4   0%
                                     - not                  4   0%
                                      - cond                  4   0%
                                       - not                  4   0%
                                          and                  4   0%
                                - org-element-table-row-parser
4   0%
                                 - save-excursion                  4   0%
                                  - let*                    4   0%
                                     and                    4   0%
                            - setq                         12   0%
                             - cons                         8   0%
                              - org-element-put-property                  8   0%
                               - if                         8   0%
                                  setcar                    8   0%
                        - org-element-property                  4   0%
                         - if                               4   0%
                            plist-get                       4   0%
                        - and                               4   0%
                         - org-element-property                  4   0%
                            if                              4   0%
          - org-element--current-element                    8   0%
           - save-excursion                                 8   0%
            - let                                           8   0%
             - cond                                         8   0%
              - org-element-headline-parser                  8   0%
               - save-excursion                             8   0%
                - let*                                      8   0%
                 - min                                      8   0%
                  - save-excursion                          8   0%
                     org-end-of-subtree                     8   0%
    - org-element--parse-elements                         255   1%
     - org-element--parse-elements                        255   1%
      - org-element--parse-elements                       243   0%
       - org-element--parse-elements                      243   0%
        - org-element--parse-elements                     159   0%
         - org-element--parse-elements                    119   0%
          - org-element--parse-elements                    55   0%
           - org-element--parse-elements                   40   0%
            - org-element--current-element                 24   0%
               org-get-limited-outline-regexp                  8   0%
               org-element-paragraph-parser                  4   0%
            - org-element--parse-elements                   8   0%
               org-element--current-element                  4   0%
             - org-element--parse-elements                  4   0%
              - org-element--current-element                  4   0%
                 org-element-paragraph-parser                  4   0%
            - org-element--parse-objects                    8   0%
               org-element--object-lex                      8   0%
           - org-element--current-element                  15   0%
              org-element-item-parser                      11   0%
          - org-element--parse-objects                     36   0%
             org-element--object-lex                       28   0%
           - org-element--parse-objects                     4   0%
              org-element--object-lex                       4   0%
          - org-element--current-element                   20   0%
             org-element-paragraph-parser                  12   0%
             org-get-limited-outline-regexp                  4   0%
           - org-at-heading-p                               4   0%
              outline-on-heading-p                          4   0%
         - org-element--parse-objects                      28   0%
          - org-element--parse-objects                     16   0%
             org-element--object-lex                       16   0%
          - org-element--object-lex                         8   0%
           - org-element-link-parser                        4   0%
            - funcall                                       4   0%
               #<compiled 0xae4fe7>                         4   0%
         - org-element--current-element                     8   0%
            org-element-item-parser                         4   0%
        - org-element--current-element                     72   0%
         - org-element--list-struct                        28   0%
          - funcall                                        28   0%
           - #<compiled 0x469e687>                         24   0%
              match-string-no-properties                    4   0%
              funcall                                       4   0%
           org-element-paragraph-parser                     8   0%
           org-element-quote-block-parser                   4   0%
         - org-element-src-block-parser                     4   0%
          - org-unescape-code-in-string                     4   0%
           - replace-regexp-in-string                       4   0%
              apply                                         4   0%
           org-element--collect-affiliated-keywords                  4   0%
           org-get-limited-outline-regexp                   4   0%
        - org-element--parse-objects                        8   0%
         - org-element--object-lex                          8   0%
          - org-element-link-parser                         4   0%
             funcall                                        4   0%
      - org-element--current-element                       12   0%
       - org-element-headline-parser                        8   0%
        - org-end-of-subtree                                8   0%
         - org-back-to-heading                              4   0%
          - funcall                                         4   0%
           - #<compiled 0x4674a3d>                          4   0%
              outline-back-to-heading                       4   0%
   - insert-file-contents                                  61   0%
    - org-indent-refresh-maybe                             44   0%
     - org-indent-add-properties                           44   0%
      - org-at-item-p                                      16   0%
       - org-list-in-valid-context-p                       16   0%
        - org-in-block-p                                   16   0%
           funcall                                         12   0%
        org-indent-set-line-properties                     12   0%
    - set-auto-coding                                      17   0%
     - find-auto-coding                                    17   0%
      - byte-code                                          17   0%
         sgml-html-meta-auto-coding-function                 17   0%
   - org-mode                                              16   0%
    - org-install-agenda-files-menu                        12   0%
     - org-agenda-files                                    12   0%
      - mapcar                                             12   0%
         #<compiled 0xac09f3>                              12   0%
    - org-set-regexps-and-options                           4   0%
     - org-remove-keyword-keys                              4   0%
        mapcar                                              4   0%
  - org-element-map                                         8   0%
   - funcall                                                8   0%
    - #<compiled 0x4d65559>                                 8   0%
     - #<compiled 0x4d6553d>                                8   0%
      - mapc                                                8   0%
       - #<compiled 0x4d6553d>                              8   0%
        - mapc                                              8   0%
         - #<compiled 0x4d6553d>                            8   0%
          - mapc                                            8   0%
           - #<compiled 0x4d6553d>                          8   0%
              mapc                                          4   0%
- ivy--exhibit                                                84   0%
- ivy--insert-minibuffer                                     59   0%
 ivy--resize-minibuffer-to-fit                             59   0%
- ivy--filter                                                17   0%
- funcall                                                   17   0%
- #<compiled 0x53aa837>                                    17   0%
 - cl-remove-if-not                                        17   0%
  - apply                                                  17   0%
   - cl-remove                                             17   0%
    - apply                                                17   0%
     - cl-delete                                           13   0%
        #<compiled 0xe42463>                               13   0%
- ivy--format                                                 4   0%
- funcall                                                    4   0%
- #<compiled 0xe549cf>                                      4   0%
 - internal--after-with-selected-window                     4   0%
  - select-window                                           4   0%
   - apply                                                  4   0%
      ad-Advice-select-window                               4   0%
- timer-event-handler                                         15   0%
- byte-code                                                  15   0%
 apply                                                     15   0%
- redisplay_internal (C function)                              8   0%
- eval                                                        8   0%
- sml/generate-minor-modes                                   8   0%
- rm--mode-list-as-string-list                              4   0%
   mapcar                                                   4   0%
  sml/fill-width-available                                  4   0%
- #<compiled 0x4f2e365>                                        4   0%
- ivy--minibuffer-setup                                       4   0%
- ivy--exhibit                                               4   0%
- ivy--format                                               4   0%
 - mapcar                                                   4   0%
    counsel-M-x-transformer                                 4   0%
- ivy-call                                                     96   0%
- #<compiled 0xd6c0df>                                        96   0%
- command-execute                                            96   0%
- call-interactively                                        96   0%
- profiler-report                                          96   0%
 - profiler-report-cpu                                     96   0%
  - profiler-report-profile-other-window                   92   0%
   - profiler-report-setup-buffer                          92   0%
    - profiler-report-setup-buffer-1                       76   0%
     - profiler-report-mode                                76   0%
      - run-mode-hooks                                     76   0%
       - run-hooks                                         76   0%
        - yankpad-local-category-to-major-mode                 76   0%
         - yankpad--categories                             76   0%
          - yankpad--file-elements                         76   0%
           - insert-file-contents                          40   0%
            - org-indent-refresh-maybe                     40   0%
             - org-indent-add-properties                   40   0%
              - org-at-item-p                              32   0%
               - org-list-in-valid-context-p                 32   0%
                - org-in-block-p                           32   0%
                 - funcall                                 32   0%
                  - #<compiled 0x2bb81bf>                  28   0%
                     org-between-regexps-p                 16   0%
                     outline-next-heading                   4   0%
                     outline-previous-heading                  4   0%
                org-indent-set-line-properties                  4   0%
           - org-element-parse-buffer                      36   0%
            - org-element--parse-elements                  36   0%
             - org-element--parse-elements                 36   0%
              - org-element--parse-elements                 28   0%
               - org-element--parse-elements                 28   0%
                - org-element--parse-elements                 20   0%
                 - org-element--current-element                 12   0%
                    org-element-item-parser                  4   0%
                    org-element-table-row-parser                  4   0%
                 - org-element--parse-elements                  8   0%
                  - org-element--current-element                  8   0%
                     org-element-paragraph-parser                  4   0%
                - org-element--current-element                  8   0%
                 - org-element--list-struct                  4   0%
                    funcall                                 4   0%
              - org-element--current-element                  8   0%
               - org-element-headline-parser                  4   0%
                  replace-regexp-in-string                  4   0%
                 org-get-limited-outline-regexp                  4   0%
    - profiler-report-render-calltree                      16   0%
     - profiler-report-rerender-calltree                   16   0%
      - profiler-report-render-calltree-1                  16   0%
       - profiler-calltree-build                           16   0%
        - profiler-calltree-build-unified                  16   0%
         - maphash                                         16   0%
          - #<compiled 0x53da6bd>                           4   0%
             gethash                                        4   0%
    profiler-cpu-profile                                    4   0%
- ivy--reset-state                                             40   0%
- ivy--filter                                                 12   0%
- ivy--re-filter                                              8   0%
- funcall                                                    8   0%
- #<compiled 0x4d5e7e7>                                     8   0%
 - cl-remove-if-not                                         8   0%
  - apply                                                   8   0%
   - cl-remove                                              4   0%
      #<compiled 0xa7facd>                                  4   0%
- ivy--recompute-index                                        4   0%
- ivy--preselect-index                                       4   0%
  cl-position                                               4   0%
- my-org-agenda                                                2768  10%
- if                                                          2768  10%
- org-agenda-list                                            2768  10%
- catch                                                     2768  10%
- org-agenda-prepare                                       1662   6%
- let                                                     1662   6%
- if                                                     1662   6%
 - if                                                    1662   6%
  - org-agenda-prepare-buffers                           1652   6%
   - funcall                                             1652   6%
    - #<compiled 0x50e6899>                              1648   6%
     - org-end-of-subtree                                 480   1%
      - org-back-to-heading                               100   0%
       - funcall                                          100   0%
        - #<compiled 0x50e6a49>                           100   0%
         - outline-back-to-heading                        100   0%
            outline-on-heading-p                           20   0%
        org-outline-level                                  12   0%
     - org-refresh-category-properties                    268   1%
      - funcall                                           100   0%
         #<compiled 0x50e68f1>                            100   0%
      - org-at-property-p                                   8   0%
       - org-get-property-block                             8   0%
        - org-inlinetask-in-task-p                          8   0%
         - save-excursion                                   8   0%
          - let*                                            8   0%
           - or                                             8   0%
            - and                                           8   0%
               progn                                        4   0%
      - org-end-of-subtree                                  8   0%
       - org-back-to-heading                                8   0%
        - funcall                                           8   0%
           #<compiled 0x50e6981>                            8   0%
      - org-back-to-heading                                 4   0%
       - funcall                                            4   0%
        - #<compiled 0x50e6929>                             4   0%
           outline-back-to-heading                          4   0%
     - org-at-heading-p                                   160   0%
        outline-on-heading-p                              128   0%
     - org-set-regexps-and-options                        140   0%
      - org--setup-collect-keywords                       140   0%
       - org-element-at-point                              32   0%
        - save-excursion                                   32   0%
         - save-restriction                                32   0%
          - let                                            32   0%
           - cond                                          32   0%
            - org-element--parse-to                        28   0%
             - catch                                       28   0%
              - save-excursion                             28   0%
               - save-restriction                          28   0%
                - let*                                     28   0%
                 - let                                     28   0%
                  - while                                  28   0%
                   - if                                    24   0%
                    - setq                                 24   0%
                     - org-element--current-element                 24   0%
                      - save-excursion                     24   0%
                       - let                               24   0%
                        - cond                             24   0%
                         - let                             24   0%
                          - cond                           24   0%
                           - cond                          24   0%
                            - org-element-keyword-parser                 16   0%
                             - save-excursion                 12   0%
                              - let                        12   0%
                               - list                       8   0%
                                  nconc                     8   0%
                               - org-trim                   4   0%
                                  replace-regexp-in-string                  4
0%
                            - org-element-comment-parser                  4   0%
                             - save-excursion                  4   0%
                              - let*                        4   0%
                                 prog2                      4   0%
                   - let                                    4   0%
                      cond                                  4   0%
            - progn                                         4   0%
             - let*                                         4   0%
              - org-at-heading-p                            4   0%
                 outline-on-heading-p                       4   0%
       - insert-file-contents                               4   0%
        - set-auto-coding                                   4   0%
           find-auto-coding                                 4   0%
       org-in-commented-heading-p                          16   0%
       delete-dups                                          4   0%
  - org-agenda-mode                                        10   0%
   - easy-menu-change                                      10   0%
    - easy-menu-create-menu                                10   0%
       mapcar                                              10   0%
- let*                                                     1106   4%
- org-agenda-finalize                                     1004   3%
- if                                                     1004   3%
 - save-excursion                                        1004   3%
  - let                                                  1004   3%
   - if                                                   996   3%
    - progn                                               620   2%
     - org-agenda-dim-blocked-tasks                       620   2%
      - save-excursion                                    620   2%
       - let                                              620   2%
        - while                                           620   2%
         - let                                            620   2%
          - if                                            620   2%
           - and                                          620   2%
            - save-current-buffer                         620   2%
             - save-excursion                             616   2%
              - org-entry-blocked-p                       608   2%
               - run-hook-with-args-until-failure                504   1%
                - org-block-todo-from-children-or-siblings-or-parent
    372   1%
                 - funcall                                372   1%
                  - #<compiled 0x374abf>                  368   1%
                   - org-entry-get                        120   0%
                    - org--property-local-values                108   0%
                     - org-get-property-block                 68   0%
                      - org-inlinetask-in-task-p                 28   0%
                       - save-excursion                    28   0%
                        - let*                             28   0%
                         - or                              28   0%
                          - and                            28   0%
                             progn                         20   0%
                   - org-up-heading-safe                  116   0%
                      org-outline-level                    16   0%
                     outline-next-heading                  32   0%
                   - org-entry-is-done-p                   20   0%
                      org-get-todo-state                   20   0%
                   - org-entry-is-todo-p                    4   0%
                      org-get-todo-state                    4   0%
                - org-depend-block-todo                   132   0%
                 - let*                                   132   0%
                  - catch                                 132   0%
                   - setq                                  84   0%
                    - org-entry-get                        76   0%
                     - org--property-local-values                 72   0%
                      - org-get-property-block                 32   0%
                       - org-inlinetask-in-task-p                 20   0%
                        - save-excursion                   20   0%
                         - let*                            20   0%
                          - or                             20   0%
                           - and                           20   0%
                              progn                        20   0%
                   - while                                 48   0%
                    - cond                                 48   0%
                     - setq                                44   0%
                      - org-find-entry-with-id                 44   0%
                       - org-find-property                 44   0%
                        - funcall                          44   0%
                         - #<compiled 0x1a2c4ad>                 44   0%
                          - org-at-property-p                 12   0%
                           - org-get-property-block                  4   0%
                            - org-back-to-heading                  4   0%
                             - funcall                      4   0%
                              - #<compiled 0x4e380e7>                  4   0%
                                 outline-back-to-heading                  4   0%
                     - save-excursion                       4   0%
                        if                                  4   0%
               - org-entry-get                             92   0%
                - org--property-local-values                 76   0%
                 - org-get-property-block                  44   0%
                  - org-inlinetask-in-task-p                 16   0%
                   - save-excursion                        16   0%
                    - let*                                 16   0%
                     - or                                  16   0%
                      - and                                16   0%
                         progn                             12   0%
                    org-before-first-heading-p                  8   0%
                  - org-get-limited-outline-regexp                  4   0%
                   - cond                                   4   0%
                      not                                   4   0%
                - org-entry-properties                      8   0%
                 - funcall                                  4   0%
                    #<compiled 0x4f2e4f7>                   4   0%
    - let                                                 364   1%
     - save-excursion                                     364   1%
      - while                                             364   1%
       - if                                               364   1%
        - progn                                           364   1%
         - put-text-property                              364   1%
          - let                                           364   1%
           - save-excursion                               364   1%
            - save-excursion                              364   1%
             - save-restriction                           364   1%
              - delete-dups                               352   1%
               - mapcar                                   352   1%
                - org-get-tags-at                         348   1%
                 - funcall                                348   1%
                  - #<compiled 0x55a0661>                 348   1%
                   - funcall                              348   1%
                    - #<compiled 0x55a06a9>                348   1%
                     - org-up-heading-safe                336   1%
                        org-outline-level                  28   0%
                      - funcall                            12   0%
                       - #<compiled 0xaccfe1>                 12   0%
                        - org-back-to-heading                 12   0%
                         - funcall                         12   0%
                          - #<compiled 0x4f2f733>                 12   0%
                           - outline-back-to-heading                 12   0%
                              outline-on-heading-p                 12   0%
                     - org-back-to-heading                  4   0%
                      - funcall                             4   0%
                       - #<compiled 0x40cb849>                  4   0%
                        - outline-back-to-heading                  4   0%
                           outline-on-heading-p                  4   0%
                       match-string-no-properties                  4   0%
    - org-agenda-align-tags                                12   0%
     - let                                                 12   0%
      - save-excursion                                     12   0%
       - while                                             12   0%
        - add-text-properties                               4   0%
         - flycheck-handle-change                           4   0%
            run-at-time                                     4   0%
        - delete-region                                     4   0%
         - flycheck-handle-change                           4   0%
          - run-at-time                                     4   0%
             timer-relative-time                            4   0%
   - save-excursion                                         4   0%
    - while                                                 4   0%
     - org-activate-links                                   4   0%
      - funcall                                             4   0%
       - #<compiled 0xe55619>                               4   0%
        - org-element-link-parser                           4   0%
         - catch                                            4   0%
          - let                                             4   0%
           - cond                                           4   0%
              cond                                          4   0%
   - run-hooks                                              4   0%
    - #<lambda 0x363f84cb9b50089c>                          4   0%
       remove-text-properties                               4   0%
- while                                                     52   0%
- if                                                       44   0%
 - progn                                                   32   0%
  - if                                                     32   0%
   - insert                                                28   0%
    - org-agenda-finalize-entries                          28   0%
     - let                                                 28   0%
      - setq                                               24   0%
       - mapcar                                            24   0%
        - sort                                             20   0%
         - org-entries-lessp                               20   0%
          - let*                                           20   0%
           - if                                            20   0%
            - setq                                         20   0%
             - funcall                                     20   0%
              - bh/agenda-sort                             20   0%
               - let                                       20   0%
                - cond                                     20   0%
                 - cond                                    16   0%
                  - apply                                  16   0%
                     bh/is-due-deadline                     4   0%
                   - bh/is-not-scheduled-or-deadline                  4   0%
                    - and                                   4   0%
                     - not                                  4   0%
                      - bh/is-deadline                      4   0%
                       - or                                 4   0%
                          bh/is-late-deadline                  4   0%
                     bh/is-scheduled-late                   4   0%
                     bh/is-late-deadline                    4   0%
        - org-agenda-highlight-todo                         4   0%
         - let                                              4   0%
          - if                                              4   0%
           - let                                            4   0%
            - if                                            4   0%
             - and                                          4   0%
                equal                                       4   0%
 - let                                                     12   0%
  - setq                                                   12   0%
   - org-get-entries-from-diary                            12   0%
    - let*                                                 12   0%
     - save-excursion                                      12   0%
      - let                                                12   0%
       - unwind-protect                                    12   0%
        - progn                                            12   0%
         - funcall                                         12   0%
          - diary-list-entries                             12   0%
           - diary-fancy-display                            8   0%
            - special-mode                                  4   0%
             - run-mode-hooks                               4   0%
              - run-hooks                                   4   0%
               - mode-icons-reset                           4   0%
                - mode-icons-set-current-mode-icon                  4   0%
                 - mode-icons-set-mode-icon                  4   0%
                  - mode-icons-get-mode-icon                  4   0%
                   - mode-icons-get-icon-spec                  4   0%
                    - funcall                               4   0%
                       #<compiled 0x533ab05>                  4   0%
            - diary-fancy-display-mode                      4   0%
             - run-mode-hooks                               4   0%
              - run-hooks                                   4   0%
               - yankpad-local-category-to-major-mode                  4   0%
                - yankpad--categories                       4   0%
                 - yankpad--file-elements                   4   0%
                  - org-mode                                4   0%
                   - org-install-agenda-files-menu                  4   0%
                    - org-agenda-files                      4   0%
                     - mapcar                               4   0%
                        #<compiled 0xac09f3>                  4   0%
- while                                                     8   0%
 - catch                                                    8   0%
  - let                                                     8   0%
   - cond                                                   8   0%
    - setq                                                  8   0%
     - apply                                                8   0%
      - org-agenda-get-day-entries                          8   0%
       - let*                                               8   0%
        - if                                                8   0%
         - org-get-agenda-file-buffer                       4   0%
            org-find-base-buffer-visiting                   4   0%
- if                                                        50   0%
- and                                                      34   0%
 - pos-visible-in-window-p                                  4   0%
  - eval                                                    4   0%
   - sml/generate-minor-modes                               4   0%
    - rm--mode-list-as-string-list                          4   0%
       mapcar                                               4   0%
- byte-code                                                     659   2%
- read-file-name                                               659   2%
- read-file-name-default                                      659   2%
- completing-read                                            659   2%
- completing-read-default                                   659   2%
- read-from-minibuffer                                     595   2%
- minibuffer-inactive-mode                                375   1%
 - run-mode-hooks                                         375   1%
  - run-hooks                                             375   1%
   - yankpad-local-category-to-major-mode                 375   1%
    - yankpad--categories                                 375   1%
     - yankpad--file-elements                             375   1%
      - insert-file-contents                              316   1%
       - org-indent-refresh-maybe                         316   1%
        - org-indent-add-properties                       316   1%
         - org-at-item-p                                  280   1%
          - org-list-in-valid-context-p                   280   1%
           - org-in-block-p                               280   1%
            - funcall                                     276   1%
             - #<compiled 0x4dbba7b>                      268   1%
              - org-between-regexps-p                     188   0%
               - org-in-regexp                             32   0%
                - funcall                                  20   0%
                   #<compiled 0x533db2d>                    8   0%
                outline-next-heading                       44   0%
                outline-previous-heading                   28   0%
           org-indent-set-line-properties                  16   0%
      - org-element-parse-buffer                           52   0%
       - org-element--parse-elements                       52   0%
        - org-element--parse-elements                      52   0%
         - org-element--parse-elements                     36   0%
          - org-element--parse-elements                    36   0%
           - org-element--current-element                  28   0%
              org-element-paragraph-parser                  4   0%
              org-element--collect-affiliated-keywords                  4   0%
              org-element--list-struct                      4   0%
           - org-element--parse-objects                     4   0%
              org-element--object-lex                       4   0%
           - org-element--parse-elements                    4   0%
              org-element--current-element                  4   0%
         - org-element--current-element                    16   0%
          - org-element-headline-parser                    12   0%
             org-end-of-subtree                             4   0%
            org-get-limited-outline-regexp                  4   0%
      - org-mode                                            7   0%
       - org-install-agenda-files-menu                      7   0%
        - org-agenda-files                                  7   0%
         - mapcar                                           7   0%
            #<compiled 0xac09f3>                            7   0%
- redisplay_internal (C function)                          27   0%
 - #<compiled 0x408127>                                    23   0%
  - apply                                                  23   0%
   - redisplay--update-region-highlights                   23   0%
    - funcall                                              17   0%
     - #<compiled 0x24f542f>                               17   0%
      - redisplay--update-region-highlight                 17   0%
       - #<compiled 0x1826f19>                             17   0%
          apply                                            17   0%
 - eval                                                     4   0%
  - list                                                    4   0%
   - nyan-create                                            4   0%
      nyan-add-scroll-handler                               4   0%
  sml/generate-position-help                               18   0%
- command-execute                                           2   0%
 - call-interactively                                       2   0%
    delete-backward-char                                    2   0%
- next-line                                                     347   1%
- funcall                                                      347   1%
- #<compiled 0x470bbab>                                       347   1%
- line-move                                                  347   1%
- line-move-visual                                          347   1%
- posn-at-point                                            160   0%
- eval                                                    160   0%
 - sml/generate-minor-modes                               140   0%
  - sml/fill-width-available                              122   0%
   - format-mode-line                                     104   0%
    - eval                                                104   0%
     - list                                               104   0%
      - nyan-create                                        50   0%
         nyan-add-scroll-handler                           11   0%
         create-image                                       9   0%
         nyan-catface-index                                 6   0%
  - rm--mode-list-as-string-list                           18   0%
     mapcar                                                13   0%
 - list                                                    15   0%
  - nyan-create                                            10   0%
     create-image                                           6   0%
   mode-icons--generate-narrow                              5   0%
- completing-read-default                                       248   0%
- read-from-minibuffer                                         244   0%
- minibuffer-inactive-mode                                    220   0%
- run-mode-hooks                                             220   0%
- run-hooks                                                 220   0%
- yankpad-local-category-to-major-mode                     220   0%
- yankpad--categories                                     220   0%
 - yankpad--file-elements                                 220   0%
  - org-element-parse-buffer                              160   0%
   - org-element--parse-elements                          160   0%
    - org-element--parse-elements                         156   0%
     - org-element--parse-elements                        144   0%
      - org-element--parse-elements                       132   0%
       - org-element--parse-elements                       76   0%
        - org-element--current-element                     36   0%
           org-element-item-parser                         12   0%
           org-get-limited-outline-regexp                   8   0%
           org-at-heading-p                                 4   0%
        - org-element--parse-elements                      20   0%
           org-element--parse-elements                     12   0%
           org-element--current-element                     8   0%
        - org-element--parse-objects                       20   0%
           org-element--object-lex                         16   0%
       - org-element--current-element                      36   0%
        - org-element--list-struct                         24   0%
           funcall                                         24   0%
          org-get-limited-outline-regexp                    8   0%
          org-element-paragraph-parser                      4   0%
       - org-element--parse-objects                        16   0%
          org-element--object-lex                          16   0%
      - org-element--current-element                        4   0%
         org-element-section-parser                         4   0%
     - org-element--current-element                        12   0%
      - org-element-headline-parser                         8   0%
         org-element--parse-objects                         4   0%
         org-element--get-node-properties                   4   0%
    - org-element--current-element                          4   0%
     - org-element-headline-parser                          4   0%
        org-end-of-subtree                                  4   0%
  - insert-file-contents                                   40   0%
   - org-indent-refresh-maybe                              40   0%
    - org-indent-add-properties                            40   0%
       org-indent-set-line-properties                      24   0%
     - org-at-item-p                                        8   0%
      - org-list-in-valid-context-p                         4   0%
         org-in-block-p                                     4   0%
  - org-mode                                               16   0%
   - org-set-regexps-and-options                            8   0%
    - org-make-options-regexp                               8   0%
     - regexp-opt                                           8   0%
      - regexp-opt-group                                    8   0%
       - regexp-opt-group                                   8   0%
        - mapcar                                            4   0%
           #<compiled 0x276407>                             4   0%
        - regexp-opt-group                                  4   0%
         - regexp-opt-group                                 4   0%
          - regexp-opt-group                                4   0%
           - regexp-opt-group                               4   0%
            - regexp-opt-group                              4   0%
             - regexp-opt-group                             4   0%
              - regexp-opt-group                            4   0%
                 regexp-opt-group                           4   0%
   - org-install-agenda-files-menu                          8   0%
    - org-agenda-files                                      8   0%
     - mapcar                                               8   0%
        #<compiled 0xac09f3>                                8   0%
- redisplay_internal (C function)                               4   0%
- eval                                                         4   0%
- sml/generate-minor-modes                                    4   0%
 sml/fill-width-available                                   4   0%
- scroll-up-command                                             116   0%
- scroll-up                                                     39   0%
- eval                                                         39   0%
- sml/generate-minor-modes                                    31   0%
- sml/fill-width-available                                   24   0%
- format-mode-line                                          18   0%
- eval                                                     18   0%
   list                                                    18   0%
- rm--mode-list-as-string-list                                7   0%
- mapcar                                                     7   0%
- rm--propertize                                            2   0%
   eval                                                     2   0%
list                                                         8   0%
- kill-buffer                                                    90   0%
- server-kill-buffer-query-function                             46   0%
- yes-or-no-p                                                  46   0%
- read-key                                                    46   0%
- funcall                                                    46   0%
- #<compiled 0x4d6559d>                                     46   0%
- read-key-sequence-vector                                 46   0%
 - timer-event-handler                                      3   0%
  - byte-code                                               3   0%
     apply                                                  3   0%
- yes-or-no-p                                                   25   0%
- read-key                                                     25   0%
- funcall                                                     25   0%
- #<compiled 0x54a2c61>                                      25   0%
- read-key-sequence-vector                                  25   0%
- timer-event-handler                                       4   0%
 - byte-code                                                4   0%
    apply                                                   4   0%
- server-kill-buffer                                            19   0%
- server-buffer-done                                           19   0%
- server-delete-client                                        19   0%
- delete-process                                             19   0%
- redisplay_internal (C function)                            4   0%
- eval                                                      4   0%
 - sml/generate-minor-modes                                 4   0%
    sml/fill-width-available                                4   0%
- previous-line                                                  50   0%
- funcall                                                       50   0%
- #<compiled 0x5325b03>                                        50   0%
- line-move                                                   50   0%
- line-move-visual                                           34   0%
- posn-at-point                                              2   0%
- eval                                                      2   0%
 - sml/generate-minor-modes                                 2   0%
    rm--mode-list-as-string-list                            2   0%
- default-line-height                                        13   0%
 default-font-height                                        4   0%
- line-move-partial                                           3   0%
- default-line-height                                        2   0%
  default-font-height                                       2   0%
- profiler-report-write-profile                                  18   0%
- profiler-write-profile                                        18   0%
- write-file                                                   14   0%
- save-buffer                                                  9   0%
- basic-save-buffer                                           9   0%
- funcall                                                    4   0%
- #<compiled 0x22e131>                                      4   0%
 - run-hooks                                                4   0%
    delete-trailing-whitespace                              4   0%
- basic-save-buffer-1                                        3   0%
  basic-save-buffer-2                                       3   0%
- vc-before-save                                             2   0%
- byte-code                                                 2   0%
 - vc-backend                                               2   0%
  - vc-registered                                           2   0%
   - byte-code                                              2   0%
    - mapc                                                  2   0%
     - #<compiled 0x27e217>                                 2   0%
      - vc-call-backend                                     2   0%
       - apply                                              2   0%
        - vc-sccs-registered                                2   0%
         - vc-default-registered                            2   0%
          - vc-check-master-templates                       2   0%
           - mapcar                                         2   0%
              #<compiled 0x27e61d>                          2   0%
- set-visited-file-name                                        5   0%
- apply                                                       5   0%
- ad-Advice-set-visited-file-name                            5   0%
- #<compiled 0x22d685>                                      5   0%
 - funcall                                                  5   0%
  - #<compiled 0x54d8005>                                   5   0%
   - set-auto-mode                                          5   0%
      assoc-default                                         5   0%
+ timer-event-handler                                            1137   4%
+ ...                                                            1063   4%
+ mouse-fixup-help-message                                        622   2%
+ redisplay_internal (C function)                                 560   2%
undefined                                                        18   0%
tooltip-hide                                                      1   0%
+ yas--post-command-handler                                         1   0%

[0] https://github.com/novoid/dot-emacs
[1] https://github.com/novoid/Memacs

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/