On Wednesday 21 September 2016 07:11:21 Marius Liebenberg wrote:

>   I agree. It is more al the signal level or HAL level or component
> level that I am wondering about. You cannot simply change the Z value
> as we do with THCUD. There are A and C axis involved now as well.

This is where I'd love to see us have the ability to rotate a coordinate
map on other than the Z axis.  There have been times already in what I
have done while craving wood, where that ability to rotate on x or y
would be at least as welcome as bottled beer.

Would that not solve the problem just as well?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)